It is very difficult to provide a step-by-step answer to the question, how do I apply for a Cambodia visa? The answer can vary from country to country. It could vary from person to person. There are just too many specifics. Yet, here is a reasonably decent summary that is applicable to most nations without exemption.
To apply for the Cambodia visa, you must ensure that you have following documents.
Though you may need few more supporting documents, the following ones are essential:
- Application form – Properly and accurately written and signed
- Overseas medical insurance
- Photographs – as stipulated
- Return flight reservations
- Valid passport – issued within last 10 years and valid for more than 3 months
- Covering letter – A letter stating the purpose of travel and duration of stay along with detailed travel itinerary
- Proof of economic means
- Proof of accommodation
In addition, you might need more documents based on the details that are stated in the covering letter. The requirements would be different for educational visa, employment visa, business visa and so on.
Yet, more importantly, you could need some documents like:
- Marriage certificate and wedding card for honeymoon travel
- Marriage certificate – if there isn’t any spouse endorsed in passport
- NOC for employers – Salaried travelers
- Medical Registration Certificate for doctors
In most cases, it is very easy to get confused. So many first timers think, “How do I apply for the Cambodia visa?” Whether you are from Dubai, China, Russia or Vietnam, you need to download online the Cambodia visa form, fill it and submit it with rest of the documents.
Acceptance and rejection of your visa depends on the submission officials, who approve or disapprove the visa. Once, you have paid the visa fees, you need to track the visa process via agency website, email or SMS. Then, you can collect the passport when the passport is made available at agency office or your correspondence address.
On the other hand, if you play to stay here for a longer period of time for two months and more, then you should apply for a Cambodia visa Online. The Cambodia visa application process is simple and it hardly ever takes more than a couple of days – besides, extending your visa permit is also very simple.
The time needed for this process varies from person to person. Since time is a crucial factor and you don’t want miss travel date because you didn’t get your visa, you must ensure that you apply in advance. Thus, you won’t miss out on your travel dates and flight bookings if there is any delay in the submission or visa approval process. So, before you plan your Cambodia trip, talk to your visa agent or agency to book the Cambodia visa as per your convenience.