- Contains 4 boxes of 24 K-Cups each, for a total of 96 K-Cups
- Classically balanced, vibrant and complex with a splash of ripe fruit
- The K-Cup pack is a patented, airtight container that locks out oxygen, light and moisture while locking in freshness and flavor
- K-Cup packs are compatible only with Keurig K-Cup brewing systems
- Keurig Brewed has been dedicated to the art and science of bringing you the coffee you love, every time
Tastes like a late-summer Saturday morning. Our Fair Trade Colombian is a sunny, warming cup with aromas that recall Gramma’s homemade apricot jam. Classically balanced, vibrant and complex with a splash of ripe fruit.
List Price: $ 53.00
Price: $ 53.00
Find More Fair Trade Coffee Products
- Pack of 10, 16-ounce cartons (160 total ounces)
- All-natural, large golden sugar crystals with a distinctive but subtle molasses flavor and crunchy texture
- Kosher-certified, non-GMO; suitable for vegan-, vegetarian-, halal-, and plant-based diets
- Crystals dissolve gradually, making them great for coffee; also great as a topping for baked goods
- Made from Mauritius-grown ingredients and packaged in the U.K.
Billington’s all-natural Sugar Crystals are large, deep golden crystals with a distinctive but subtle molasses flavor. Their color and flavor are derived only from the sugar cane’s naturally-occurring molasses, making them the natural choice for your favorite coffee. They dissolve gradually, allowing you to enjoy the full flavor of your coffee with a delicate sweetness and no added caramel. Their rich crunchy texture and pleasing flavor also makes them an attractive and versatile topping for fruit pies, cakes, cookies and premium ice creams. Why natural brown sugar? Many brown sugars are only brown on the outside–underneath they are really just refined white sugar. Not Billington’s! Our natural sugars are simply produced in Mauritius with the aim of locking in and not refining out the natural molasses of the cane sugar. This is why our sugars contain so much more flavor and natural color. Product of Mauritius.
List Price: $ 32.00
Price: $ 26.67
- K-cup for Keurig brewers
- Single-use mini brewer cups hold the perfect amount of grounds, no need to measure
- Pack of 2, 24-count boxes (total of 48 boxes)
When only the best will do…Live the good life and drink great coffee!
List Price: $ 29.98
Price: $ 44.95
Find More Wolfgang Puck K-cups Products
- A unique blend of Sumatra and Nicaragua Fair Trade Coffees. Organic and shade grown coffees dark roasted to perfection
- Every batch of masterfully roasted beans is then electronically analyzed before packaging to ensure the perfect cup.
With 75 years of experience and dedication to the coffee culture Paramount Coffee has perfected its roasting process to unlock the unique characteristics of each bean. Passion for the craft brings every nuance of aroma and flavor to your cup making each sip a true sensory experience. Fair trade organic coffees are produced to specific USDA quality standards, free from pesticides, fertilizers, and synthetic ingredients.Certified Fair Trade coffees support programs that provide funding for economic reforms, community development, education, and environmental support for farmers in coffee producing countries. In exchange, these farmers meet certain quality standards, and fair labor practices.
List Price: $ 29.40
Price: $ 22.45
- Extra bold strength
- Caramelized taste with spicy highlights
- 24 K-Cups
All Wolfgang Puck Coffees are estate grown at high altitudes where the coffee cherries ripen slowly to allow their unique flavors and aromas to fully develop. Coffees are selected from the top 5% of the world’s coffee production, then blended and roasted according to Wolfgang’s personal recipe.
Price: $ 24.99